Friday, March 11, 2011

I am Violet


It's incredible ... *ahem* ... what computers and surveys tell you ... me, I mean.

I watched the Incredibles while I was 'sitting my nieces one day, burning the carrot bread in the oven (oh, well), and I was like, 'Wouldn't it be neat to have a superpower! I wonder what my power would be?'

No capes.

This survey told me exactly what power I would have. It even told me my name and my ... charming personality ... 'quirks.' To the letter:

Perhaps a bit under-confident, and you just want to fit in and not be different. But you may wish to be different, and confident, and all you need is a push in the right direction


And 'Violet' is described as:

At the beginning of the movie, Violet is shy; she doesn't want to be noticed and it shows by the way her hair covers her face and she always looks down and speaks in a low, quiet voice. Violet lacks self confidence.


Joy. They pegged my superpower: I disappear. Whenever I feel cornered, I run away. I'm a very good vanisher. And they got the hair right, too.

Did I choose my name, like I think I did ... or did my name choose me?

No comments:

Post a Comment